SERVICES WE OFFER:
Interior Design for Home Furnishings: For design fees, we charge a flat rate per room. Rates depend on how many items we’re sourcing for you and if we’re assisting with any cosmetic changes, such as adding wallpaper, designing built-ins, redesigning a fireplace, etc. The range is between $1000-$4000 per room. To find out more, schedule a complimentary consultation in your home by emailing Kami Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or text her at 503-957-6122.
Interior Design for Home Remodels: We charge a flat rate for the scope of the project. The typical design fee for a kitchen remodel from design planning through construction is $7500; a primary bathroom is typically $6000. To find out more, schedule a complimentary consultation in your home by emailing Kami Gray at email@example.com or text her at 503-957-6122.
Consultations: If you just want design ideas for home furnishings or a future remodel, we offer in-home or Zoom consultations to discuss your future remodel or home furnishings plan. The cost is $500 for the first 90 minutes and $250 for each additional hour. To find out more, email Kami Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or text her at 503-957-6122.
Thinking of buying a new home and want an expert opinion? Kami charges $500 for in-home consultations. To find out more, schedule a home tour and consultation in the home you are considering by emailing Kami Gray at email@example.com or text her at 503-957-6122. (Kami offers this service to real estate brokers in addition to future homeowners.)
Workshops: Kami teaches 2-day workshops called THE BUSINESS OF DESIGN for those interested in starting their own interior design or decorating business or those wanting to improve upon their existing business. No experience necessary! We’ll start out broad and then dive deep into what it takes to become a successful interior designer. Kami will teach you…
- the tools of the trade (programs used to design as well as communicate design plans to clients)
- how to market yourself to get clients (website, Google rank/SEO, social media, press)
- where to source home furnishings direct and skip the big box stores (going to market, establishing vendor relationships)
- how to create a winning portfolio when you’re just starting out (or how to finesse your existing portfolio)
- the design process from start to completion on a client project (contracts, floor plans, concepts, renderings, and more)
- how to price out your services (charging hourly vs a flat rate)
- how to hone your design skills (without going to design school)
- how to get free or affordable help (interns and freelancers)
Private Design Business Coaching: If workshopping with other people is not how you learn best, Kami also offers private interior design business coaching. Email Kami at firstname.lastname@example.org or text her at 503-957-6122 to set up a session!
Thank you for visiting! We’d welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how we can help you with your residential or commercial project. We are based in Portland, Oregon and serve the surrounding area.
Address: 4784 SE 17th Ave., Suite 142, Portland, OR 97202